Monday, March 10, 2008

okay i am back from audition and it sucks like shit.

firstly.
i reached there and there was so many people.
than after that they say i am suppose to wear uniform when the paper didnt even state it.
than i found out that there are alot of people auditioning for dizi.
and they are all very very pro.

reached there around 12.45 and den i saw everyone wearing uniform.so i ask daddy how.he say dun be so coward and just go queue up.den mummy scolded me for not checking properly.wl eh.
den i cried and so many people were looking at me.thanks yu han for cheering me up :D
anyway she is not the yuhan from taiwan.
shes just another dizi player.lol.her mum was good to me toooooo :}
oh yeaaaaa.i saw zhou lao shi too.he was the teacher for er hu and zhong hu.
so i argued with them saying they never show on the paper.den we talked and talked.
den the girls behind for another instrument also wore home clothes.so we all have to go back change
so i have to sit taxi back home and change and rushed back to the building.
and its like i sat total of 15 plus bucks of taxi damn just to change uniform and back
wtf.and i have to pay my mum back.
den when i went back daddy and mummy went home and i was the last to sign up.wl.
24 manxzxzxz!
den yu han's mum brought me upstairs and went to practice.saw dao han there :]
so qiao man.
den after that practiced and den chatted with the people there.friendly man :D
cat high one damn pro can!
keeping blowing and blowing.
den i asked dao han to help me with the scales and den blah blah blah.
gone in and out den i was the last one.
the organiser of double bass came and ask for my no.?!
lol.
den around 4 i got in and the whole audition is screwed.
first they asked me my sch den my level.WTF.
den i blow and it sucks cause i thought the whole song was legato and not staccato.
so i just anyhow blew and the scale suck more.
the teachers' damn scary uh.the face.see alr wan die.
den very sweet of dao han to wait for me when he is like 6 in front of me.
went home and maths and piano.

night people.outing tomoro :}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home